Saturday, May 12, 2007

Forest Grove, Yamhill, Carrolton, Hagg Lake - 77 Miles

Today was a personal best for Sean and I. We have never riden over 65 miles, and today our 75 miles ride turned into a 77 mile ride, thanks to a detour.

8 of our teammates started about an hour ahead of us to try and knock this one out. We caught up to 2 of them, but the other group eluded us. This was another gorgeous ride through the country and into wine country. We even added on a couple of hills, just for the hell of it (they say for training, I say for the hell of it). Check out this link and you can see one of the hills, it was short, but it was a 20% grade. Yes, I made it up the hill without stopping. I was going very slow, but I DID NOT HAVE TO WALK. http://www.anneamie.com/

The rest of the ride was pretty uneventful. For the most part we all stayed together as a group and everyone is showing massive improvement.

I am very excited to do the "Reach the Beach" century next Saturday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's My Girl!!!

Dad

Anonymous said...

Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm
having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot! car insurance quote
- best car insurance rates in canada -
general car insurance

Anonymous said...

Incredible! This blog loоkѕ just lіke
mу old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

Have a look at my homepage - http://confidentialcreditsolutions.com/?p=5373